Phone: 800-239-1833
0 item(s) - $0

4.00-9 Farm and Tractor Tires

Products (Total Items: 1)
Sort by:
4.00-9 Carlisle Farm Specialist I-1 Farm Implement Tire (4 Ply) (TT)
The Farm Specialist I-1 from Carlisle is a farm implement tire that features a multi rib tread designed for flotation. The Carlisle Farm Specialist I-1 Implement Tire is most commonly used on farm implements, wagons, tanks, carts and other pull behind vehicles.
Out of Stock.
Browse By Category
Browse By Price
New Releases
Top Sellers