The Cooper Discoverer H/T Plus SUV and light truck tire designed for sport truck fitment for today's modern pickups and SUVs. Featuring a non-directional tread, the Discoverer H/T Plus has wide lateral traction slots and a high sipe density for all weather performance. With tread shoulders designed to evacuate water and tapered tread for improved wet handling, the Discoverer H/T Plus was designed for your sport truck or SUV. For the Cooper Discoverer H/T Plus SUV and light truck tire, call or order from our online tire store today.
Cooper Tire & Rubber has a history dating back to 1914, when the company operated as m & M Manufacturing in Akron, Ohio. In 1946, the company, now operating in Findley, Ohio rebranded themselves and the Cooper Tire & Rubber Co and in 1960, became a publicly held company on the NYSE.
A leading competitor in the global tire market, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company has over 50 manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, with sales and dispensation networks around the world offering products that meet and exceed the demands of the most discriminating consumers.
As an authorized Cooper dealer, we appreciate and respect that Cooper Tire relies on a standard of quality that they refer to as “The Cooper Way”, which emphasizes the following:
• People-Focused Relationships – helping consumers learn and develop.
• Engaged Communication – being open to consumers and their needs.
• Being Agile – the ability to be creative and embracing new innovation.
• World-Class Customer Service – Delivering exceptional value through great products and services.
• Being Result-Focused – gathering facts, and implementing plans based on findings that improve quality and customer service.
• Doing the Right Thing - providing high-quality products, and promoting and practicing safe behavior.
Cooper tires are designed and built to provide consumers with thousands of miles and excellent safety.