LT265/75R16 Cooper Discoverer M+S Light Truck Tire
The Discoverer M+S tire from Cooper is a premium, studdable winter tire designed for excellent traction on snow and ice. With a patented snow groove tread design that provides extra biting edges for improved traction. With a sawtooth center rib and block tread elements the Discoverer M+S tire has enhanced stability and even tread wear. For the Cooper Discoverer M+S Tire, call or order from our online tire store today.
Manufacturer: Cooper Tire
Manufacturers Part Number: 90000003024
Load Range: 10 Ply
Tread Depth: 17 (32nds)
Overall Diameter: 31.54 Inches
Section Width: 10.5 Inches*
Tread Width: 8.15 Inches
Recommended Rim: 7.5 Inches
Allowable Rim Width: 7.0-8.5 Inches
Tire Weight: 49 lbs
Max Pressure: 80 psi
Load Index: 123/120 Q
Max Load Single: 3415 lbs
Max Load Dual: 3085 lbs
Dual Spacing: 12.2 Inches
Revolutions Per Mile: 657
*when mounted on the recommended rim
UPC Code: 029142342533
Cooper Tire & Rubber has a history dating back to 1914, when the company operated as m & M Manufacturing in Akron, Ohio. In 1946, the company, now operating in Findley, Ohio rebranded themselves and the Cooper Tire & Rubber Co and in 1960, became a publicly held company on the NYSE.
A leading competitor in the global tire market, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company has over 50 manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, with sales and dispensation networks around the world offering products that meet and exceed the demands of the most discriminating consumers.
As an authorized Cooper dealer, we appreciate and respect that Cooper Tire relies on a standard of quality that they refer to as “The Cooper Way”, which emphasizes the following:
• People-Focused Relationships – helping consumers learn and develop.
• Engaged Communication – being open to consumers and their needs.
• Being Agile – the ability to be creative and embracing new innovation.
• World-Class Customer Service – Delivering exceptional value through great products and services.
• Being Result-Focused – gathering facts, and implementing plans based on findings that improve quality and customer service
• Doing the Right Thing - providing high-quality products, and promoting and practicing safe behavior.
Cooper tires are designed and built to provide consumers with thousands of miles and excellent safety.