Nokian Tire Nokian is launching several new products in 2017. I will write about each of these new products in greater detail in future blog posts, but I thought it was appropriate to at least note them here.
- Nokian zLine A/S - An all season high performance tire
- Nokian Hakkapeliitta 9 - The latest in Nokian’s long line of premium winter tires
- Nokian Rockproof - An extreme duty light truck tire designed for the toughest applications
- Nokian Nordman 7 - An more economical winter tire that features the winter traction and performance that Nokian is known for.
Bridgestone/Firestone Tire Bridgestone and Firestone will both be launching new products in 2017. Once again I will write about each of these new tires in later blog posts, but here is a sneak peek at what new products you will see from Bridgestone/Firestone this year.
- Bridgestone Dueller H/T 685 - Built as a direct competitor for the Michelin Defender LTX, the Dueller H/T 685 is a premium all season tire that will feature a 50,000 mile manufacturers warranty.
- Firestone All Season - A modern replacement for the Firestone FR710, will be launched in two phases and will cover over 70% of the cars on the road today. Featuring a solid manufacturers warranty and all season performance.
- Firestone is also updating three of their most well known tires, the Destination M/T will be replaced by the Destination M/T2. The Transforce A/T will be getting upgraded to the Transforce A/T2 and the Winterforce will be upgraded to the Winterforce2.
While this is only two of the manufacturers announcing new products in 2017, it is exciting to see the changes and evolution that are happening in the tire industry today. Look for detailed information on all of these new products and many others in future blog posts.