P215/65R15 Cooper Starfire SF340 Tire (95T)
The Cooper Starfire SF340 has excellent all-season capabilities and performance. These tires fit a wide range of vehicles from today's compacts to late model vehicles. The Cooper Starfire SF340 features a modern all season tread design that will perform in all four seasons.
Deep, Lateral Shoulder Slots
Coopers new design uses lateral slots in the shoulder to help ensure excellent traction throughout the life of the tire.
See-through grooves help disperse water and slush to provide dependable all-season traction.
Variable Pitch Tread
Computer Designed to provide a quiet running tire at highway speeds.
Solid Center Rib
Provides a smooth ride and controlled handling
All sizes available with a modern looking black sidewall
Manufacturer: Cooper Tire
Manufacturers Part Number: 34019
Speed Rating: 95T
Approved Rims: (6.5) 6.0-7.5
Max Pressure: 44 psi
Max Load: 1521 lbs
Overall Diameter: 25.88 Inches
Section Width: 8.65 Inches
Tread Width: 6.38 Inches
Revolutions per mile: 807
Tread Depth: 10.0 (32nds)
Find More Car and Light Truck Tires
Price Includes Either: Free Shipping Or Free Mounting, Balancing, Rubber Valve Stem, and Disposal of Old Tires at one of our 19 locations throughout New England
Cooper Tire & Rubber has a history dating back to 1914, when the company operated as m & M Manufacturing in Akron, Ohio. In 1946, the company, now operating in Findley, Ohio rebranded themselves and the Cooper Tire & Rubber Co and in 1960, became a publicly held company on the NYSE.
A leading competitor in the global tire market, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company has over 50 manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, with sales and dispensation networks around the world offering products that meet and exceed the demands of the most discriminating consumers.
As an authorized Cooper dealer, we appreciate and respect that Cooper Tire relies on a standard of quality that they refer to as “The Cooper Way”, which emphasizes the following:
• People-Focused Relationships – helping consumers learn and develop.
• Engaged Communication – being open to consumers and their needs.
• Being Agile – the ability to be creative and embracing new innovation.
• World-Class Customer Service – Delivering exceptional value through great products and services.
• Being Result-Focused – gathering facts, and implementing plans based on findings that improve quality and customer service
• Doing the Right Thing - providing high-quality products, and promoting and practicing safe behavior.
Cooper tires are designed and built to provide consumers with thousands of miles and excellent safety.