Zafety High Temp Lug Lock
What is a Zafety Lug Lock?
Wheel lug nuts can loosen as a result of temperature change
as well as wheel vibration. Zafety Lug Lock™ is an innovative, new
product that uses the resistance between two nuts to minimize their
ability to rotate and loosen. Improve visual wheel inspection and safety
for your transportation fleet with Zafety Lug Lock™.
Zafety Lug Lock Benefits
1. Provides a clear visual check of lug nut security
2. Economical to outfit commercial vehicles
3. Reusable on replacement wheels
4. Reduces need for replacement lug nuts and reduces expensive wheel damage
5. Reduces risk of wheel loss and potential liability for personal injury, loss of life or property damage
The high temperature formulation is designed to withstand continuous
operating temperatures from -40 degrees Centigrade (-40°F) to +160
degrees Centigrade (+320°F) with transient temperature spikes up to +232
degrees Centigrade (+450°F) giving it a total transient operating
temperature range of 200 degrees Centigrade or 360 degrees Fahrenheit.
Size: 3 1/2 by 1 5/16
Sold in single piece increments